Monday, December 8, 2014

ByRegina gets me moving

Byregina.com is a great resource for getting started with blogging/freelancing.  It focuses quite a bit on blogging, but is a great resource for tips on how to get started and how to be successful. This post in particular (http://byregina.com/starting-your-freelance-business/) is a great checklist for getting started on your own business.  Look at me!  I'm following it right now, starting my own blog.  She really goes in depth about what you should do to get started.  It has multiple steps each well laid out and suggests scheduling these on your calendar in order to push yourself.

Once your there, make sure to check out other posts by her as well.  There are so many informative posts and they are a pleasure to read.  Her writing style is great, it is funny and punchy and makes me want to read everything, even when the post is about something I'm not necessarily interested in.  Okay, okay, I'm not actually listing 12 reasons, but there are at least that many, go check it out for yourself if you like awesome stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment